Now a days in Bollywood we are going to hear a lot of incidents, in which people are leaving their career and are moving towards adopting their religion in extreme discipline. The Bollywood star Sana Khan has adopted her religion and left Film industry, Sana has earned a lot name n fame from Bollywood, Tollywood and TV industry as well as she received a chance to work with Super Star Salman Khan and it was her turning point where she got huge hike in her career.
1)Personal life : Sana was born in Dharavi, Mumbai; her father is Malyali Muslim and mother is from Mumbai. From childhood dancing and acting was her hobby and she chose this path only as her career.
2)Professional life : Sana started her career with a low budget Bollywood film and that was an adult movie named “Yeh he Society” released in year 2005 and then she got a chance to work in various TV Ads.
3) Film Career: Sana received a lot fame via her acting skills in South & Bollywood industry, in some of the movies she gave special appearance and in some she was in lead role. Some of her hit movies are:
Bombay to Goa, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, Halla Bol, Thalaivan, Jai Ho, Toilet ek prem katha etc.
4) Television Career: Sana participated in various reality shows apart from which majorly she received fame from BiggBoss season 6 where she was a contestant and was 2nd Runner-up. Some of her popular TV shows are BigBoss7, BigBoss12, BigBoss13, Jhalak Dikhlaja 7, Entertainment ki Raat, Special Ops, Box Cricket League.
5) Awards and Nomination: She has been awarded in International Tamil Film Award Festival as ITFA Best New Actress in 2008, and has been nominated for 3 popular awards also
6) Controversy: She has revealed her affair with Choreographer Melvin Louis in front of her fans and got engaged with him, but afterward due to some personal issues they broke up.Secondly, she received bad reviews for her bold scenes in flop movie “Wajah Tum Ho”.
7) Surprise Decision: On 8th of October 2020 she took a big decision of her life i.e. adopting of her own Muslim Religion and said good-bye to her Film/TV career forever according to her. And below is the story she updated as reason on her Instagram account, that why she left Bollywood: