The famous Indian Bollywood actress and model Aishwarya Rai Bachchan born on 01 November 1973 in Mangalore ,Karnataka, is one of the top Indian Celebrity who really struggled a lot in her entire life whether it’s her professional or personal or media scope. She came up self-dependently with a lot of hard work instead of various nepotism based celebrities and established herself as a successful and popular personality in world. Despite of her various issues with media and family she is managing her career avoiding the merger of professional life with personal. Let’s discuss in brief about her life
1)Personal Life: Aishwarya Rai belongs to Karnataka, south Indian region and carried her education in Mumbai. After a successful career establishment she married to Abhishek Bachchan who is also a famous celebrity actor belongs to renowned Bachchan family in 2007 and now has a daughter named Aaradhya Bachchan.
2)Professional Life: Aishwarya Rai near-about 1990’s planned to become an Architect from Rachana Sansad Academy, but after finding modeling as her career she dropped her educational plan in middle. And while getting fame in modeling she started her career in Indian movies too that later lead her to the famous Bollywood India actress.
3) Career Debut: She started her modeling career along with the college life and in 1991 came up as Winner of International supermodel contest by Ford, that gave her modeling career an enormous boost. And she debut in film industry with the film “Iruvar”, a Tamil film by Mani Ratnam in 1997.
4) Awards and achievements: Aishwarya Rai has received Miss World 1994’s Crown, Best Actress awards by Filmfare India in 1999 & 2002, Padma Shri by Indian Government in 2009 and Order of Arts and Letters by France Government in 2012. Also she is the first Indian actress attended Cannes Film Festival as a Jury Member.
5) Hit Movies: In her career she gave many hit films to Indian Cinema like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, Raincoat, Guzaarish, Dhoom 2, Guru, Jhodha Akbar and Ae Dil He Mushkil.
6) Social Media Popularity: This celebrity is having a huge fan following on social media platforms like with 9 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook and 233.8K followers on Twitter’s page.
7) Famous Controversies: After successful completion of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Movie she had been continuously becoming part of various controversies among which some are:
(a)Aishwarya Rai’s relationship with Salman Khan.
(b) Vivek Oberoi’s press conference against Salman khan
(c)Relation with Subhash Ghai Director of movie: “Taal” (according to book: Dear Mr. Bollywood)
(d) Kissing Scene of Dhoom 2, before her marriage in Bachchan family.
(e) Intimate scenes of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.